- Tactical 74 is a collection of great veteran business owners. Each are a master of their own craft who provides superior products.Some of our veteran sellers often use the manufacturing of their products as a way for them to cope with PTSD.By purchasing a product from Tactical 74, you are:
A win for everyone.
helping them realize their dream of being a business owner,
helping them cope with mental illness,
and with every purchase, a donation to a veteran charity is made.
Tactical 74 tries it's best to support the veteran community. In the past we have donated to many veteran charities like Soldier On and VETS Canada. In addition to our corporate donations, many of our veteran vendors also make a second donation from your purchase to their own veteran charity of choice. In some cases, the charity gets twice the donation! Not bad for just buying a t-shirt, eh?
What is a socially responsible company? It's a commitment to act for the benefit of society at large. For Tactical 74, this commitment is to the veteran community. Each year, Tactical 74 makes a commitment of how much we can donate to a veteran charity. We challenge ourselves to meet and exceed our goal from the year before.
When you purchase an item from Tactical 74, a portion of the sale will be donated to a veteran charity. In addition to charity, your sale supports a veteran business owner. Tactical 74's commitment extends to helping fellow veteran business owners through meaningful partnerships and increased exposure.
Tactical 74 is a veteran marketplace. A proud collection of veteran businesses. Starting your own business while transitioning to civilian life is challenging. And Tactical 74 knows that first hand. Taking a lesson learned from battle, “there is strength in numbers”. Together we can all succeed. Every business featured on Tactical 74 has a strong, focused warrior at it’s core.
By shopping from our collection of veteran own businesses you help make their passion come to life. In addition, for every item purchased through Tactical 74, a donation to a veteran charity is made.
- Yes! We are here to help you. We first started with t-shirts and coffee. But now we've expanded to all kinds of things.We know that we all have different interests and many of us battle with some form of PTSD or another. If your passion is making lures, then have it. We are here to help you sell your product, what ever that product might be.** Disclaimer: We can not sell items that are illegal or require proof of age (alcohol, etc).If we do not have a category that fits your product, don't worry, we will make one just for you.
- As a veteran business owner, you need every edge you can, and we are here to help you. There is no fee to list your products with us. No monthly fees*, no per item listing fees, nothing. The only time there is a fee is if we sell one of your products. No sale, no fees. Totally risk free. Contact us for details, but our fee structure is based on helping you make the most. We take a small fee from a sale to help support the cost of the web site and help us in our goals to support veteran charities.
*a small monthly fee (detailed in our Fee page) for Elite Sellers. There is no monthly fee for Regular sellers.
Learn more and sign up here.
First of all, thank you for your service. If you are a veteran, a first responder (or a spouse of one) business owner and would like to join our team, you can self register here.
Fill in your details, and once approved, you can start selling your products right away.
If you have any questions, or need a little help, send us message. We are available via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), Facebook messager, Instagram or even via a phone call. We'd love to hear about you, your company and your products.
Although our head office is located in Gatineau QC, (Ottawa area), our veteran sellers are all over the country. We do not have a store front but many of our sellers do have displays. Let us know what you are looking for and we can point you in the right direction.
- Since we are a collection of veteran businesses, your order may have included items from different vendors. Each veteran seller will ship their product directly to you.If you purchased chocolate, it will come from Petite Patrie Chocolate in Nova Scotia. On the flip side, if you purchased a hat from Langford Original, then it's coming from beautiful BC.Shipping times may vary.
- Through our secure site, we accept most major credit cards (mastercard, visa, etc). We also securely accept PayPal payments.If this doesn't work for you, send us a message and we can arrange for alternate arrangements. In the past we have done email money transfers, apple pay via cell and cash. The beauty of a small business is that we are flexible.
Yes! In most cases our veteran sellers can do just about anything. Let us know what you are looking for, and we can point you in the right direction.